retail investors… they are looking to us for cool calm, demeanor, but let’s face it– on days like we’ve seen recently, it’s tough.
Aside from emailing & talking, they’re probably shellshocked, scouring for some semblance of order.
So, I’ve devised this handy 7-point checklist. You might be shellshocked if…
1) Your latest financial plan is on the back of an unpaid bill.
2) Your dog hides every time Rick Santelli is on CNBC.
3) You fall asleep & wake up to your favorite business channel. …You actually have a favorite business channel.
4) You’ve seen the Progressive insurance commercial enough to know her name is Flo.
5) You’re staring at the Euro quote. And you’ve never been to Europe; nor are you planning a trip to Europe in the next year.
6 ) Nouriel Roubini is inviting everyone to his loft, for parties (again)… And Marc Faber & Jim Rogers are pouring the drinks.
7) You are watching the last 15 minutes of the market close. In yesterday’s shirt.
Feel free to add yours….Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.
iheartWallStreet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.