retail investors… they are looking to us for cool calm, demeanor, but let’s face it– on days like we’ve seen recently, it’s tough.
Aside from emailing & talking, they’re probably shellshocked, scouring for some semblance of order.
So, I’ve devised this handy 7-point checklist. You might be shellshocked if…
1) Your latest financial plan is on the back of an unpaid bill.
2) Your dog hides every time Rick Santelli is on CNBC.
3) You fall asleep & wake up to your favorite business channel. …You actually have a favorite business channel.
4) You’ve seen the Progressive insurance commercial enough to know her name is Flo.
5) You’re staring at the Euro quote. And you’ve never been to Europe; nor are you planning a trip to Europe in the next year.
6 ) Nouriel Roubini is inviting everyone to his loft, for parties (again)… And Marc Faber & Jim Rogers are pouring the drinks.
7) You are watching the last 15 minutes of the market close. In yesterday’s shirt.
Feel free to add yours….